We're leaving in a few hours. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog or email so if I'm MIA, you'll know why. :)
I have to be honest, I'm not doing good. I've been really depressed. I've been snapping at Mark, crabby at my family, crying a lot.
Yesterday Mark and I baby-sat a perfect baby. She was sooooo good and I wanted to keep her. It was so hard to let her go. And I keep thinking if the IVF would have worked, I'd be going into my second trimester now. We wouldn't have to fly 1000s of miles away. We wouldn't be spending this money. We could be resting at home enjoying the weekend. Tyler could have spent the night instead of me watching him cry because he couldn't. I wouldn't be so snappy at Mark. We wouldn't be having to look into donor eggs.
I just can't stop thinking about it.
I really hope I can get on the computer. I don't know how I'm going to do it without my blogland.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. It means sooooo much to me. It really does. I only wish I could hug each and every one of you.
((((HUGS))))
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











6 comments:
Im so sorry your feeling this way Tammy.. It breaks my heart that you are having to endure this kind of pain.. I wish there was a way to adopt embryos...I think I mentioned it? I know my clinic has a program...
I'm so sorry Tammy. Just know we are thinking of you and will be here when you are able to get online.
(((hugs)))
Thinking of you, Tammy! Hope you guys have safe travels. I look forward to hearing from you when you get back.
You rin my thoughts Tammy during this trip. Email me at anytime for anything.
We will be waiting on pins and needles to hear how things are going! We will wait for you to blog don't worry about that!
Have a safe trip.
Hope you get to update.
Our thoughts are with you guys.
Post a Comment