Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My journey as a Dr. Su.ess book

I don’t want to go into details but this donor may not work out. I’m really, really down about it. I know if it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. Please keep us in your prayers. I really want this to work out.

Remember the book “Gre.en Eg.gs and H.am”? Well, I was thinking yesterday how my journey has been a little bit like that book.

Tammy: God, we’d like to have a baby.

God: You will have a baby when I say.

Tammy: Can we have a baby the natural way?

God: No, you cannot have a baby the natural way. You will have a baby when I say.

Tammy: Can we have a baby through intrauterine insemination?

God: No, you cannot have a baby through intrauterine insemination. You cannot have a baby the natural way. You will have a baby when I say.

Tammy: Can we have a baby with Clomid, Bravelle, progesterone and trigger shot medication?

God: No, you cannot have a baby with Clomid, Bravelle, progesterone and trigger shot medication. You cannot have a baby through intrauterine insemination. You cannot have a baby the natural way. You will have a baby when I say.

Tammy: Can we have a baby if I do the detox diet with no gluten, dairy or sugar?

God: No, you cannot have a baby if you do the detox diet with no gluten, dairy or sugar. You cannot have a baby with Clomid, Bravelle, progesterone and trigger shot medication. You cannot have a baby through intrauterine insemination. You cannot have a baby the natural way. You will have a baby when I say.

Tammy: Can we have a baby if I do IVF….oh, man, I have a booger.

God: No, you cannot have a baby if you do IVF….that’s one nasty booger. You cannot have a baby if you do the detox diet with no gluten, dairy or sugar. You cannot have a baby with Clomid, Bravelle, progesterone and trigger shot medication. You cannot have a baby through intrauterine insemination. You cannot have a baby the natural way. You will have a baby when I say.

11 comments:

Megan said...

I hope your donor works out. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

2momswithaplan said...

I like the Dr. Suess poem! I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. It's all in God's time.

Kathryn said...

Oh no! I hope that things iron themselves out, I know how excited you are about this donor.

You're in our prayers, as always!

DaniKel said...

I am so very sorry that there is another gliche. It will all work out!

And, you are just to much! You go through so much, and still have the strength to add humor. You are amazing!

twomomsforus said...

Aww Tammy - I'm always thinking of you!

Stacey said...

Praying it all works out!

Just when you had me feeling all teary-eyed, you throw in the line about the booger. Nice. :)

txmoms2b said...

I really hope it works out for you 2. I know how bad you want it and how much you deserve it. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Kami said...

I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

Kami

Tiffany said...

Love it! You're in my thoughts.

Montana's mom said...

You WILL have a baby I just know it!!! I will keep you and Mark in my prayers for as long as you need!!

Unknown said...

Oh Tammy, I hope it works out for you. Got everything crossed.