Today we went to the Magic Kingdom which was the highlight of the trip! Anyone going to Disney World has to go to the Magic Kingdom! It was really neat. Here are a few pictures. I took a ton but I'm only sharing some as I don't want to bore you all. :)
The whole family
Me, my sister, my mom, my brother and my dad
The Wondra family
Do you think Tyler had had enough?
Pete and Mark on the racing cars
Peyton, Tyler and Adelaide meeting Mickey and Minnie. Matt is in it too as Peyton wouldn't go without Matt :)
Pete and Tyler with the princess
Peyton and Adelaide with the princess. Aren't their matching outfits and crowns the cutest thing?
The castle
Mark and I by the Christmas tree when you walk in
Peyton just looking cute as buttons :)
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











2 comments:
those family pics in front of the castle are priceless. my whole family goes every two years. i JUST finished the scrapbook from our trip last may. :)
I LOVE the Magic Kingdom. I want to go back so bad. It has been many years!!!
Kami
Post a Comment