Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 5--Florida trip--Clearwater Beach

This day we picked up my brother at the airport and headed to the Clearwater Beach which was a couple hours away. I love the beach. There's just something about the waves and salt water. :)

Here are some pictures:

Adelaide on the way to the beach...I love this picture!

Peyton, Tyler and Adelaide looking for seashells

Everyone out on the beach

Mark and I

The seagulls were really bothering us while we were eating. One actually flew down and took the meat out of Mark's sandwich! Here he is showing his meatless sub.

5 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ahh, the beach. it looks beautiful and so inviting!

Cindy said...

Clearwater Beach is one of our FAVORITES! Did you take the kids to the big playground round-about? There's a little family owned pizza shop across from The Sunspree Resort that is fantastic. Love the trip report and pics :)

Jess said...

Great pics!! Looks like so much fun!

twomomsforus said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Been thinking about you even though I haven't been around much!

Unknown said...

You guys look so relaxed!!!