I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. No one deserves a baby more than you do! I'm just stunned right now. I know how hard it is to get so close and then have it ripped away...
I'm sending you many prayers for peace and comfort.
I know that it is suppose to double, but maybe it's not over....maybe just a little delay sticking. Has your doctor instructed you to stop your medicine? Remember that I went through the 10 IUI's and 4 IVF's and I'm here to say to please don't give up.
Oh Tammy, my heart is aching for you. Is there any possibility that it is just so very early, and that the numbers could start getting higher? I am still hoping for a miracle for you, and I will not stop praying for you. We are all out here for you to lean on, and vent to. I am sending you many ((Hugs))! A Mom-Mom in NJ
Why?!?!? Why?!?!?! Why!?!?!? Sometimes life just isn't fair. Praying for you and Mark as you travel down this road. May you find strength from God and each other!
I have never posted before but I follow your story everyday. I am so very sorry for all that you are going through and have been through. I pray for you and Mark all the time.
I am so so so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts so much. I have been following you for years with NW. I am praying for strength for you and your family. Please be kind to yourself during this painful time.
No words can express how very sorry I am for you!!! Please know we are praying for you and that God will give you peace and comfort in this difficult time.
I, too, am so very sorry. I was worried about this news, but so hoping it would not be the case. When we got preggers a few years ago, our beta was 20. That was on a Monday. By Friday, we were no longer pregnant, and I'd started bleeding. I still remember the agony. Dear Jesus -- we know that although You are not surprised by this outcome, miscarriage is the product of a fallen and broken world. We know You are crying with Tammy. Please, cradle her with Your love, Your peace, Your comfort. Give her Your wisdom. Lead her, guide her, direct her. We love you. Amen.
Dear Tammy and Mark, I am so sorry and stunned to hear this news. Perhaps there is still hope for the pregnancy? You guys are in my prayers (as you are every day.)
I am so very sorry. I had a miscarriage about 7 years ago. It was the worst time in my life, but God held me tight. I felt so angry and greived like I never have before.I will be praying for you and Mark. Michelle (Lindsey C.'s SIL)
Tammy, this is such sad news. Miscarriages are tough, but when you have waited so long and gone through so much to get pregnant it makes it completely heartbreaking. Somehow God has a beautiful plan for all of this. Romans 8:28
I'm so very sorry, Tammy. We had this same heartbreak in September. We got two positive HPTs and weak 1st beta and a negative 2nd beta. I know there are no words...my heart breaks for you and Mark.
I've never read your blog until today. A friend sent me here... I am crying with you right now. I promise to pray for you. I cannot fathom your pain right now. Life is evil and unfair. But I know our sweet babies are playing together right now!!! HUGS. I am so sorry.
I have been following your blog..but haven't commented yet. I am so sorry the number went down. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Also, I wanted to ask you....do you go to The Center for Reproductive Medicine in MN?? If so, thats where I go!! I watched your video and recognized the place!! I have a blog as well...but its private. If you want to email me I can add you...or just email me to talk! Hang in there....
Reading that makes me want to jump on an airplane, run to your house, and give you a hug. My heart goes out to you and Mark Tammy. I know no words can help you right now but just know that when you need to scream, yell, vent, or cry I am here to listen. ((HUGS))
Tammy and Mark I am so very very sorry. I wish I lived nearby so I could come and hug you both right now. I am so stunned and have no words. Lots of love and strength to you both. Please let me know if I can be of any help. Jo xoxo
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but please know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. Big hugs :(
I know that there are no words to make you feel better. I'm so sorry. I'm shocked, confused, sad, angry... I'm just so sorry and I'm praying for you, as always. Wish I could hug you.
Tammy, My heart and prayers are with you. I have been through the exact same thing. I had a beta of almost 700 after our third IVF. And it stopped going up and started coming up. That was a very dark time in my life in the Fall of 2009. But, two years later, I can see God's work and hand in it. He had a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. One day, it won't hurt this bad. Sending you huge hugs, Sarah http://ellasmom505.blogspot.com
I am completely stunned with this news. No words I can offer you can even begin to ease your pain. This is a difficult news to take- I've been there, except I was just a little further along than you and required a D&C. For infertility patients like us, getting that positive HPT is like winning the lotto- and I was so so so excited for you. I know that somehow someday, you will begin to look towards moving on, but for now- lean on each other, lean on the Lord. He will guide you and give you strength and comfort.
Stopping by from another blog to offer you (((hugs))) I read through your last posts and I cried at your excitement after you got your much awaited BFP and wept when I read your latest post. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I pray you feel God's comfort and know that you are never, ever alone.
I have never commented before but I have been following your story and praying for you and Mark. I am so sorry and I will continue to lift you both up in prayer.
Tammy, While I have never posted I follow your blog and was so sad to see your post. I so admire your, and Marks too, faith, courage and strength! I pray you to continue in your strength, faith and courage and that you will be able to find peace!
Just a note, to let you know that you and Mark are, and will remain in my prayers. Cling to each other, and all your family and friends. There are no words, I know, that will help right now, but just know that everyone is sharing your sorrow, and that God will bring you through this. Thinking about you with love and caring. Sending Hugs! A Mom-Mom in NJ
I love you and praying for your peace today. Please let me know how you are. I am so terrbly sorry. I am just beyond words, my heart is aching for you so badly.
Love you, Heather http://sweetnessandme.blogspot.com
I've been trying to come up with the words to say to you for the past few days and I just have no words at all. I have prayed for you and thought about you every day for the past 3 weeks and even told God that it was OKAY if I didn't get my BFP this month as long as Tammy and Mark got theirs and that it was a nice sticky bean. I have followed yours and Mark's story for the past 5 years while I've been trying to become a SMBC and every time have thought "maybe this time".
I can tell you with 100% certainty that your twins are now up in heaven and my wonderful aunt Candy who I lost in October is taking good care of them. She loved her nieces and nephews more than anything and was the kindest and most caring person I've ever known. She's watching over them and you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both during this difficult time.
Tammy and Mark, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of and praying for you. Here if you need ANYTHING at all. Wish I could hug you in person. May God give you both peace and may you feel His arms around you at this time.
I am so sorry Tammy. No words can adequately express my sorrow for you and Mark. I hope you feel the strength of your loved ones and the blogging community behind the huge amount of comments to help you find comfort right now. I wish, wish, wish I could give you a hug right now in person and give you a shoulder to cry on. Praying for you and Mark sweetie.
Tammy I am so so sorry I have been where you are my one ivf that worked resulted in a loss at 9 weeks it changed me forever but please take heart that when that day arrives that you hold the child in your arms you are meant to parent it makes it all go away. If you need to talk please e mail me ruthsmith75@gmail.com I have been thinking of you so often these past few days.
Thinking about you, sweet friend. Hope you're surrounded by lots of people who love you right now..Take all the time that you need and know we will be right here waiting to love on you and support you when you come back.(((HUGS)))
This is our journey of our hopes, dreams and trials of bringing our peanut home from our hearts into our arms. We have had 12 unsuccessful IUIs. We have also had a failed IVF after our 4 fertilized eggs failed to divide. We underwent a FET using donated embryos in April 2010--BFN. We underwent a second FET using donated embryos in April 2011--BFP!!, but we miscarried. In December 2011 we adopted our precious daughter, Hannah Dawn. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit and for your thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful for your support.
March 2006--saw several doctors and was told IVF was the only option
May 2006--started discussion for IVF but decided to try IUIs first
August 2006--started getting information about IUIs and talking to people
April 2007--first IUI-BFN (very early m/c)
May 2007--second IUI-BFN
June 2007--third IUI-BFN
July 2007--fourth IUI (started progesterone)-BFN
August 2007--fifth IUI (progesterone)-BFN
September 2007--sixth IUI (progesterone)-BFN
October 2007--seventh IUI (progesterone and started Clomid 50 mg)-BFN
November 2007--eighth IUI (progesterone and Clomid 50 mg)-BFN
December 2007--ninth IUI (progesterone and Clomid 100 mg)-BFN
January 2008--took a break and went to Hawaii :)
February 2008--tenth IUI (progesterone, Clomid 100 mg and started Bravelle)--BFN
March 2008--eleventh IUI (progesterone, Clomid 100 mg, Bravelle and started estradiol)--BFN
April 2008--taking a break
May 2008--taking a break to detox my body and get adjusted
June 2008--taking a break
July 2008--back in the saddle! Doing a natural cycle--BFN
August 2008--taking a break. Decided to move onto IVF. IVF was cancelled due to nondivision of fertilized eggs. Please see our IVF blog for more details.
June 2009--got on the list at our clinic for donor embryos but received a precious gift from Kami and Steve of 3 perfect embryos!!
April 2010--underwent FET with two 4AA blasts--BFN
September 2010--started homestudy for adoption
December 2010--found out we will be receiving embryos from being on the list!
January 2011--became proud parents of 3 embryos and will be undergoing a FET in the spring
February 2011--Homestudy was approved!
April 2011--Transfer of adopted embryos
April 18, 2011--BFP!
April 20, 2011--Found out we were miscarrying
June 2011--signed up with Christian Adoption Consultants
November 10, 2011--After submitting our profile to 7 situations, we were finally matched!
December 20, 2011--our daughter, Hannah Dawn, was born
This journey has been tough, much tougher than I ever thought it could be. But I know when it's meant to happen, it'll happen. Thanks to all of you for your support and friendship!
The best words of wisdom I've ever received was from my mom: "One day when we're in heaven, we'll know why, and we know it's good because there are no tears in heaven."
February 18--First day of BCPs
March 9--Start Lupron 20 units daily
March 10--Acupuncture and chiro adjustment
March 12--Stop BCPs
March 17--Acupuncture and chiro adjustment
March 18--Estradiol and ultrasound
March 19--Decrease Lupron to 5 units daily. Start baby aspirin 81 mg daily and Estrace 2 mg once a day
March 24--Increase Estrace to twice a day. Acupuncture and chiro adjustment
March 28--Increase Estrace to three times a day
March 29--Stop Lupron
April 1--Estradiol and ultrasound
April 6--Acupuncture and chiro adjustment
April 7--Transfer of 2 beautiful embryos
April 18 (my birthday)--BFP!!!! Beta 18!
April 20--Beta drops to 8
I'm currently married to a wonderful husband who has struggled with many health issues. We were blessed in December 2011 with the daughter of our precious baby girl.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you and love to talk to my readers!
96 comments:
So, so sorry. Praying for strength and peace.
Oh, Tammy, so, so sorry.
Tammy and Mark,
I am so terribly sorry to hear this news! You are in my prayers!!
I don't even have words. I'm so sorry!
I am so sorry! I pray that The Lord will give you strength and peace as you grieve.
So unfair. I am deeply sorry, I wish I could take away some of your pain. Praying for your strength during this time.
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. No one deserves a baby more than you do! I'm just stunned right now. I know how hard it is to get so close and then have it ripped away...
I'm sending you many prayers for peace and comfort.
I know that it is suppose to double, but maybe it's not over....maybe just a little delay sticking. Has your doctor instructed you to stop your medicine? Remember that I went through the 10 IUI's and 4 IVF's and I'm here to say to please don't give up.
Praying and sending some hugs your way. I'm so so sorry.
I'm so sorry Tammy. Know that everyone is praying for you.
I am so sorry to hear this....praying for you and your family right now.
Oh Tammy, my heart is aching for you. Is there any possibility that it is just so very early, and that the numbers could start getting higher? I am still hoping for a miracle for you, and I will not stop praying for you. We are all out here for you to lean on, and vent to. I am sending you many ((Hugs))!
A Mom-Mom in NJ
Oh, no. I'm so sorry for you and Mark.
Why?!?!? Why?!?!?! Why!?!?!?
Sometimes life just isn't fair. Praying for you and Mark as you travel down this road. May you find strength from God and each other!
I'm so so sorry honey. Hugs to you and Mark. You're in my thoughts.
Oh sweetie....I am just so, so, so, very sorry! It just doesn't make sense. Praying for you and Mark. Hugs!
Oh no, Tammy! I am so, so, so, so sorry to hear this! My heart aches for you. I will keep you in my prayers.
Oh, Tammy....
Words can't even express how absolutely saddened I am.
I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers....I wish I could reach over and give you a huge hug.
I am so, so, sorry...
oh Tammy, I have no words. I am praying.
Oh I am so, so sorry, Tammy. My heart sunk when I read your post. I know there are no words..I am praying for you and know we all love you. ((HUGS))
Tammy, I don't think I've posted before, but I've followed your journey for quite a while. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.
Paula
I have never posted before but I follow your story everyday. I am so very sorry for all that you are going through and have been through. I pray for you and Mark all the time.
I am so sorry. I am praying for you.
So very, very sorry. That does not begin to cover it though.
I am so, so sorry Tammy.
Tammy and Mark,
Thinking of you through this difficult time.
I hope your journey is not over.
With love,
Stacie
praying
I'm so very, very sorry. Praying for you both during such a difficult time.
I am so so so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts so much. I have been following you for years with NW. I am praying for strength for you and your family. Please be kind to yourself during this painful time.
No words can express how very sorry I am for you!!! Please know we are praying for you and that God will give you peace and comfort in this difficult time.
NOOOOO.... I am so so sorry. There are no words that can help right now.
Thinking of you all.
Big hug
x
No words to express my deepest condolences; I literally 'feel' your hurt. I will continue to pray for strength and peace for your family.
Crying.....
Sorry :(
I am so so sorry to hear this. I am so sorry for your loss... no one should have to go through this :(
My heart is broken for you and mark. There are just no words....I'm so sorry..
I, too, am so very sorry. I was worried about this news, but so hoping it would not be the case. When we got preggers a few years ago, our beta was 20. That was on a Monday. By Friday, we were no longer pregnant, and I'd started bleeding. I still remember the agony.
Dear Jesus -- we know that although You are not surprised by this outcome, miscarriage is the product of a fallen and broken world. We know You are crying with Tammy. Please, cradle her with Your love, Your peace, Your comfort. Give her Your wisdom. Lead her, guide her, direct her. We love you. Amen.
I found your blog on accident. I don't know you, but I am praying for God to send you comfort today. I am so sorry.
Tammy,
There are no words, just sending you a BIG 'ol cyber hug!
Stacy
Dear Tammy and Mark, I am so sorry and stunned to hear this news. Perhaps there is still hope for the pregnancy? You guys are in my prayers (as you are every day.)
I am so very sorry. I had a miscarriage about 7 years ago. It was the worst time in my life, but God held me tight. I felt so angry and greived like I never have before.I will be praying for you and Mark. Michelle (Lindsey C.'s SIL)
Tammy, this is such sad news. Miscarriages are tough, but when you have waited so long and gone through so much to get pregnant it makes it completely heartbreaking. Somehow God has a beautiful plan for all of this. Romans 8:28
I'm so very sorry, Tammy. We had this same heartbreak in September. We got two positive HPTs and weak 1st beta and a negative 2nd beta. I know there are no words...my heart breaks for you and Mark.
Oh Tammy, I'm so very heartbroken for you and Mark. Praying for stregth and comfort during this difficult time.
I just don't understand. I just don't. I am so, so sorry sweetie. What do you need? What can I do for you?((Hugs))
Oh Tammy,i'm so very sorry. i never will understand how the world can be so unfair. Praying for you!
I've never read your blog until today. A friend sent me here... I am crying with you right now. I promise to pray for you. I cannot fathom your pain right now. Life is evil and unfair. But I know our sweet babies are playing together right now!!! HUGS. I am so sorry.
Tammy,
I have been following your blog..but haven't commented yet. I am so sorry the number went down. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Also, I wanted to ask you....do you go to The Center for Reproductive Medicine in MN?? If so, thats where I go!! I watched your video and recognized the place!! I have a blog as well...but its private. If you want to email me I can add you...or just email me to talk! Hang in there....
Kristen
Reading that makes me want to jump on an airplane, run to your house, and give you a hug. My heart goes out to you and Mark Tammy. I know no words can help you right now but just know that when you need to scream, yell, vent, or cry I am here to listen. ((HUGS))
Here from Little Zen... I am so, so sorry for your loss.
Tammy and Mark I am so very very sorry. I wish I lived nearby so I could come and hug you both right now. I am so stunned and have no words. Lots of love and strength to you both. Please let me know if I can be of any help. Jo xoxo
So so sorry.
I too am one of those that has been following your journey for a while but have not commented...
I am so so sorry to hear this. Praying for you & Mark.
I am soo sorry.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but please know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. Big hugs :(
I am soo sorry sweetie--praying for y'all! Love you lots!
No words will fit now but just know I am so very sorry. So, so, sorry. :(
Tammy and Mark I am so sorry that this journey has taken yet another difficult turn. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
xxoo
Im so sorry -lots of hugs and prayers
Oh no, this just isn't fair at all!!! :(
((Big Hugs!))
I'm so sorry, Tammy!! It just sucks getting a positive beta and HPT and then this. Wish I had some words that would make you feel better.
((HUGS))
Tammy,
I know that there are no words to make you feel better. I'm so sorry. I'm shocked, confused, sad, angry... I'm just so sorry and I'm praying for you, as always. Wish I could hug you.
Tammy,
My heart and prayers are with you. I have been through the exact same thing. I had a beta of almost 700 after our third IVF. And it stopped going up and started coming up. That was a very dark time in my life in the Fall of 2009.
But, two years later, I can see God's work and hand in it. He had a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. One day, it won't hurt this bad.
Sending you huge hugs,
Sarah
http://ellasmom505.blogspot.com
(I meant to say it started coming down)
Dear Tammy & Mark,
I am completely stunned with this news. No words I can offer you can even begin to ease your pain. This is a difficult news to take- I've been there, except I was just a little further along than you and required a D&C. For infertility patients like us, getting that positive HPT is like winning the lotto- and I was so so so excited for you. I know that somehow someday, you will begin to look towards moving on, but for now- lean on each other, lean on the Lord. He will guide you and give you strength and comfort.
Thinking of you at this difficult time.
-Mary Anne
oh Tammy and Mark, I am so sorry words are just not enough ((hugs))
Stopping by from another blog to offer you (((hugs))) I read through your last posts and I cried at your excitement after you got your much awaited BFP and wept when I read your latest post. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I pray you feel God's comfort and know that you are never, ever alone.
~Just tight hugs and all my love~
There are no words, Honey. I'm here if you need me
I have never commented before but I have been following your story and praying for you and Mark. I am so sorry and I will continue to lift you both up in prayer.
Tammy, While I have never posted I follow your blog and was so sad to see your post. I so admire your, and Marks too, faith, courage and strength! I pray you to continue in your strength, faith and courage and that you will be able to find peace!
Oh, Tammy! I'm so terribly sorry.
So so sorry to hear this. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your husband during this time!
No... no no no! It can't be. It isn't fair!
I'm so so sorry, Tammy. I'm in tears over your loss. It's not fair.
Just came upon your blog recently....I'm soooo sorry for this horrible loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Tammy, I am so sorry. I am praying for you.
Just a note, to let you know that you and Mark are, and will remain in my prayers. Cling to each other, and all your family and friends. There are no words, I know, that will help right now, but just know that everyone is sharing your sorrow, and that God will bring you through this. Thinking about you with love and caring.
Sending Hugs!
A Mom-Mom in NJ
I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your husband.
My heart sank when I saw the title of your post. I am so, so sorry.
I love you and praying for your peace today. Please let me know how you are. I am so terrbly sorry. I am just beyond words, my heart is aching for you so badly.
Love you,
Heather
http://sweetnessandme.blogspot.com
Sending so much love! Lots of love and prayers!
Oh Tammy I'm so sorry. Please know I am thinking of you two at this time. You are both in my prayers.
Oh, oh, oh, my heart hurts for you.
crying :(
Tammy and Mark,
I've been trying to come up with the words to say to you for the past few days and I just have no words at all. I have prayed for you and thought about you every day for the past 3 weeks and even told God that it was OKAY if I didn't get my BFP this month as long as Tammy and Mark got theirs and that it was a nice sticky bean. I have followed yours and Mark's story for the past 5 years while I've been trying to become a SMBC and every time have thought "maybe this time".
I can tell you with 100% certainty that your twins are now up in heaven and my wonderful aunt Candy who I lost in October is taking good care of them. She loved her nieces and nephews more than anything and was the kindest and most caring person I've ever known. She's watching over them and you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both during this difficult time.
*HUG*
Jen
I am sorry. :(
Tammy and Mark,
I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of and praying for you. Here if you need ANYTHING at all. Wish I could hug you in person. May God give you both peace and may you feel His arms around you at this time.
I am so sorry Tammy. No words can adequately express my sorrow for you and Mark. I hope you feel the strength of your loved ones and the blogging community behind the huge amount of comments to help you find comfort right now. I wish, wish, wish I could give you a hug right now in person and give you a shoulder to cry on. Praying for you and Mark sweetie.
Thinking of you.
Tammy I am so so sorry I have been where you are my one ivf that worked resulted in a loss at 9 weeks it changed me forever but please take heart that when that day arrives that you hold the child in your arms you are meant to parent it makes it all go away. If you need to talk please e mail me ruthsmith75@gmail.com I have been thinking of you so often these past few days.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and light in your time of grief.
I am so sorry for you both - there are no words.
justine
Thinking about you, sweet friend. Hope you're surrounded by lots of people who love you right now..Take all the time that you need and know we will be right here waiting to love on you and support you when you come back.(((HUGS)))
praying for you and your family. may you feel God's peace that surpasses all understanding!
So, so sorry for your loss.
I've been MIA from the blog world and was truly hoping when I came to check on your blog that it would be good news.
Praying for you and your family. <3
Post a Comment