Monday, April 18, 2011

Never thought I would be posting this......

After 7 years of a strong desire for a baby...

5 years of treatment including 12 IUIs, 1 failed IVF, 1 failed FET and at least 8 angel babies,

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

The beta came back at 18!!! I'm going in on Wednesday to make sure it keeps going up.

Please, please, please continue to pray for us!

Words can't honestly express thanks enough for your support, love and prayers.

We love you all!

69 comments:

Amy, Ryan, Philip and Matilyn said...

Yeah! I have been stalking you all day long! Congrats to you and I will pray that you number continues to grow!

Once Upon A Time said...

TAMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! SO flippin' thrilled for you!!!! Hoping for nice strong #s for you at your next beta!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tammy! I'm crying because I am so happy for you! I've been checking Facebook and NW boards all morning! I am SOOOOOO happy for you both!!!


Kyle

Angelwingsbaby said...

So so happy for you CONGRATS!!!! Yay!! I wish I was there to give you a great big hug, love you -Megan

Krisy said...

OH! My! GOSH! I'm so so so so so happy, this just made my day! I will continue to pray for you and those precious babies!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! I'm super excited you two! You must be over the moon thrilled right now!! I can't wait to hear more of the amazing journey yet to come!

xoxox

Stacie said...

My jaw just hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Stacie said...

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful gift, Tammy.

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PRAYING FOR AN AMAZING DOUBLE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

DaniKel said...

Tears of joy for you and Mark!!

I am so happy, and so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see those numbers on wednesday!!

HUGS and LOVE!!!

Leah said...

I have been thinking and praying for you ALL DAY!!! Congrats! Continuing to pray that the numbers keep rising!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, you are so deserving. I will continue to pray that your little baby(s) keep on growing! Keep us updated!

DF Farmstead said...

Happy birthday and Congrats Tammy and mark!!!

Melody said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally have goose bumps! I am SO SO VERY thrilled. I will continue to pray for this/these babies! CONGRATS!

lklomicka said...

Delurking to say CONGRATULATIONS! So many prayers and big smiles for you. Hoping and praying that number grows!

The Pirate Dog Mama said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Ongoing thoughts, vibes and prayers are coming your way!!!!!

Kathryn said...

Hooray!!! And Happy Happiest of Birthdays!!!!!!!!

Britney said...

Congratulations! I so hope those numbers keep going up for yoU!

Brittney said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've been on my heart all day:D I couldn't be happier for you, dear friend!! I'll be continuing to pray for you!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful, wonderful news.... and the BEST of birthday gifts. Continued prayers for you and your "lil Nuts"...Lol

Breen said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Doubling Beta Prayers coming your way!

B- said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Tammy & Mark! Praying that your Beta on Wednesday is doubling!! Have a wonderful Birthday!

Jennifer said...

I am sooo happy for you and Mark!! I am sitting here crying!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

grace said...

I'm so excited and happy got you - I'm crying!

Mina said...

Oh my goodness, my heart starting beating so fast when I saw the title to this post, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Praying for you, mama!

Marcie said...

What a GREAT birthday present!!!! YYYAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

amanda said...

Delurking to say congrats!!! So so so happy for you!
Amanda

Nic said...

OMG!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations!
I hope the numbers continue to go up!!!
xx

Linda said...

Congratulations Tammy! I am so happy for you and Mark. Let's hope you get a good number on Wednesday. Happy Birthday!

Linda

Rob & Lindsey said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy!!! Praying for doubling numbers!!

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Yay!!! Tammy I can not express the happiness and joy that I am feeling for you guys right now. Hoping for strong number for u at your next beta level.

Ms. Pollywog said...

Congratulations!!!

Elfgirl said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! So happy for you. You are going to be such an amazing mother!

Lovies, Elfgirl

Joy Junktion said...

I got Chills when I read this! I am SO SUPER EXCITED for you ALL!!!!!! YaY ~ HuRrAy ~ YaY

battynurse said...

Yay! Here's hoping for great numbers with the next beta!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Yay! Congrats, Tammy! :)

Dale Budd said...

I am just floored, and totally thrilled for you both. Hey girl, there is no way anyone can ever top this Birthday gift. So happy all of yours, and our prayers have been answered. Have you picked Mark up off the floor yet? lol!
I am also happy, as my son got engaged Saturday night, and my new future daughter-in-law and you share the same birthday! I told Jenn about you, and she said she hoped you got your wish, because she got hers! Happy, Happy Birthday Tammy!
God Bless you, and may the numbers keep getting higher and higher!
Sending you huge (((Hugs)))!
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Tiffany said...

I have been reading your blog for forever and I dont know if I have ever commented or not, but I have to say reading your post gave me chills and tears im soooo happy for you, you guys deserve this happiness.... Congrats!!!!!!!
Tiffany

Tracy said...

YAY!!!!! I knew it would work! God is good! Congrats to you and Mark...and Doggie too! Ok now the scoop. How did you find out? What did you do? How did you tell Mark? CAN'T WAIT!!
I'm so happy for you, Happy Birthday, celebrate BIG!

Tracy

Ella said...

Just wanted to come out of lurkdom to say HUGE congratulations!

Mama Tina said...

What an amazing gift for your Birthday!!! Yay!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!

(((Hugs)))

marjorie said...

Halleluiah and praise the Lord! What a wonderful birthday present for you! I couldn't wait to get home from work to find out your results!! Congrats, and may those numbers just keep going up!

Samantha said...

I don't know if I have ever commented, but I have been reading your blog for a long time. I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!! I'll continue to pray that your numbers double.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Congratulations!! Praying for you!

Michelle said...

I have chills and I'm sobbing!!!! Praise GOD, Tammy!!!!! SOOOOOOOO Happpy!!! LOVE YOU!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Liz Beedub said...

So happy for you :)

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I read this at school on my lunch break, but couldn't post. Words cannot begin to describe how HAPPY I am for you!! God is so good. I sure will keep praying! Love you friend!

Ashley said...

Whoop whoop!!!! Sooooooooo happy for you girl!!! Happy birthday!

Sue said...

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY AND MARK, so glad to hear and sticky vibes coming your way.

Happy birthday Tammy, happier memories for your birthdays from now on.

Jenn said...

What a great way to start my Monday!!! Congrats!!!! And Happy Birthday!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

AMAZING!! Tammy, I am so happy for you! Happy Birthday! I hope we are sharing our pregnancies together in the next few weeks. :)

Aimee said...

I am super thrilled for you & Mark!! I really hope your BETA keeps doubling!! Congrats!! :)

Stacey said...

So amazing and so wonderful! I'm so excited!!! Continued prayers for you guys!

Amber said...

Congratulations, Tammy!! I'll be praying for a great beta on Wednesday!

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! finally finally. I have been looking for this all day! Congrats to you and Mark. MOMMY AND DADDY TWONDRA :)

Kahla said...

What wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Will continue to send lots of prayers that everything goes smoothly and in 9 months you are holding a sweet little baby in your arms! So happy for you!

Amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is absolutely the best news ever! I can't wait to hear more! CONGRATULATIONS, Tammy!!!!

Jess said...

Amazing news Tammy!!! I'm SO excited for you! I hope your beta triples!

Montana's mom said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I could be any happier for you and Mark!!!!!! This is the best news I think I have heard ever!

mom in iowa said...

I don't know you and have only been following you since the day before your transfer (came from another IF blog) but I have got to tell you how EXCITED I am for you. I was actually nervous coming to your page, fearing bad news, but when I saw the beautiful words "we're pregnant" I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. So happy for you guys. Will continue to pray for happy, healthy baby(s)

Jo said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am jumping for joy over here. I am so absolutely thrilled overjoyed ecstatic and every other good emotion for you. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Happy Birthday to the bravest and strongest woman I know - enjoy your walk in the clouds for the next couple of days. Congratulations to both you and Mark. XXXOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Carey said...

I am so happy for you!! You guys deserve it!!

Kate said...

I am enjoying reading all the posts from people- you guys are sure loved. Hope you get great numbers tomorrow. Can't wait My Friend, you so deserve this.

Christina said...

Congrats! Hoping for a double on Wednesday!

Jessica said...

congrats!! So happy for you and your family!!

My Sparkling Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Sparkling Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

I didn't have time to check yesterday, so when I check today I got a huge surprise! Happy belated Birthday and a very, very special congratulations!