Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Our local fair

Our local fair is just down the road from us---literally just down the road. For about a week every summer, there is more traffic and noise than I can ever imagine. It's crazy!

And yet so fun. :)

Hannah just loves it. For months after the fair, she keeps asking to go back. If it were up to her the fair would be open all year round. I'm more than happy with the 4 days a year it's open.

Here are some pictures from the fair:


She loved going on the rides with Mommy. I was so sore for days after. I must be getting old!



She loved seeing all the animals and of course posing as them. :)



My parents had their farm toy business there and Hannah loved "helping" when she could. :)



Hannah was so excited that Daddy was able to come to the fair a couple days.



Hannah and Peyton just had to get crazy fair hair. :)



Hannah was so excited that Chuck E. Cheese was at the fair and wanted a picture so bad. :)



Hannah was excited to see Olaf!




Hannah even got to clog on stage at the fair. :)

No comments: