Monday, January 19, 2009

Florida trip Day #4....I think that's what I'm on :)

I can't even remember anymore. :)

This was Pete's day. Pete and Matt went golfing in the morning while the rest of us just kind of relaxed. In the afternoon, Mark, Pete, my dad and I all went to the Exotic Car Gallery and the rest of the people stayed back and relaxed. It was mostly for Pete and Mark as they are really into cars.

Here is a classic Tammy moment. We had punched the address of the gallery into our GPS. We could not for the life of us find it. We were looking so hard and finally decided to stop and ask. On the way in to ask, I realized that I had typed in the address on the back of the gallery ad....the address to a golf place. Ah, duh! I still haven't lived that one down. At least the gallery was only a few blocks away, so it wasn't too bad, but still very embarrassing. :)

Here are some pictures from there (Nick's gonna LOVE these, huh Michelle? :)):


Pete, Dad and Pete by the car outside the gallery. If you enlarge the picture, you can see my dad laughing really hard. Right before I snapped the picture, he was making really weird faces and thought he was being so funny. My dad's a dork. :)

Me, Pete and Mark

Mark standing by a car worth 4.5 million dollars

Here are a few more pictures:

Dad, Adelaide, Peyton and Mark in their matching shirts. Adelaide and Peyton were planned. My dad and Mark didn't plan it...it just happened. Kind of funny. :)

Tyler and Peyton by the big birds. These birds would come right up to ya....kinda freaky.

Peyton, Tyler, Mom and Adelaide

4 comments:

Megan said...

Those matching shirts are hilarious.

Kami said...

I too had to comment on the matching shirts!!! Too cute. The cars aren't bad either!! LOL

Kami

Unknown said...

I love the matching shirt pic!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

great pics!!