On Monday, we all went to the River Island waterpark. It was fun, nice and relaxing. Here are some pictures from then. :)
Peter on the tubes
Mark and I on the tubes
Peyton and I
The Chad Gustafson family and Peyton getting ready
Matt, Mark and Peter basking in the sun....Matt definitely needing a tan. :)
Tammy going down the water slide
Matt, Peter, Dad and Tammy all in line for the water slide
Peyton
Tammy and Mark
Tammy, Mark and Peter basking in the sun
That night we went into Old Town for some ice cream.
The whole family eating ice cream. Adelaide fell asleep on the way over and never woke up. She didn't get ice cream that night. :(
Mark and Pete. They both seemed to have attitudes that night, huh? :)
This is the street of Old Town, although it's very hard to see. It was pretty cool, though. :)
We found an old car at Old Town that Mark and Pete had to have a picture of. :) Mark says Nick will like this one!
Here is a picture of my mom, Peyton and Adelaide putting away all the groceries after we went grocery shopping. There were a lot of groceries as you can see. :)
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











5 comments:
Oh it looks warm- I want to be warm.....
Glad your back.
Im jealous of the lazy river. I love those. We have a water park here that has a lazy river, but last time I was there was in May. On Mother's Day actually.
Gotta love the car picture. lol.
I agree it looks wonderful there. It looks like you guys had a good time. I am so happy for you.
Thanks for posting lots of photos! The waterpark looks like lots of fun! I'm sorry you had a difficult time with family issues. I am thinking of you and am glad you were able to talk it all through with your therapist.
((hugs))
Those are great pictures. I like the one of you coming down the slide! Too cute!
Post a Comment