Friday, January 23, 2009

Michelle's wonderful book!!!

I got Michelle's book today from the FedEx guy! I was so superexcited when it came. It is so awesome! I of course haven't read it all as it is 238 pages, but I've skimmed through it and it has brought back some good and bad memories...the laughter and tears I've shared with Michelle for the last couple years. I remember a lot of what she's been through and the memories flooded back.

Her book was better than I expected....not that I was expecting a bad one :). But it is of such high quality and I didn't expect the quality it was.

Here are some pictures:

The inside..238 pages of this (it's really cool!)

The back cover

The front cover

It's really worth your money and it's inspirational, too! I can't wait to show it to our peanut....hopefully some day. :)

To order a book go here: Michelle's book

Tune in tomorrow as I have news to share and I've been tagged by onemorebaby. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, Im sitting her stunned because.....THATS MY BOOK! Its soooo weird and soooo cool at the same time!
Thank you for buying one Tammy. I hope that someday your peanut enjoys it and I hope that you enjoy it too. It does bring back lots of good and bad memories. While making the book I had a lot of time remembering all those moments. And now it all just brings me a smile.

Check out the very last page. It is my absolute favorite.

And your leaving us hanging until tomorrow for your news???!!!

rosie posie said...

yeah no fair leaving us hanging like that! It's like watching your favorite t.v show only to see those dreaded words at the end "TO BE CONTINUED"