Thursday, January 15, 2009

More pictures from vacation


Samuel and Adelaide kissing

Peyton in her hat

Peyton and Adelaide taking a bath. They'll love this picture when they are older

Adelaide and Peyton in their matching pajamas

My mom, Danielle, Ajay and Samuel

Samuel

My mom and Samuel

Peyton, Adelaide and Tyler

The family getting ready to eat

Me, Sam, Peyton and Adelaide. I'm on vacation in my work clothes (pajamas). I work from home :)

Mark, me and Peter

The ladies doing some planning of the trip and the guys relaxing just waiting to hear what we're doing :)

Tyler

5 comments:

Cher said...

Looks like a good time!! I love vacations. :)

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! Looks like fun.

Montana's mom said...

Love the pics keep them coming. I am currently living vicariously thru your vacation as school has started again and I know I will not get another for a bit!!

Cindy said...

Yea! Pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh these are cute pictures!