Thursday, January 15, 2009

Florida trip Day #1 Part 2

I was sick yesterday. :( I had to take a day off work. I'm still not feeling well, but I'm better than I was.

Can you believe it's -22 today and in FL it was in the 80s? I soooo want to go back to Florida.

Anyway, for the first day, we basically just stayed in our rooms and waited for everyone to come. Here are some pictures of us in our rooms.

My dad with Samuel

Mark and I

My mom and I. I know we look "nothing" alike :)

My sister and her husband unpacking their room

Peter, Mark and my dad sitting in the living room

I have more pictures, but my computer isn't working right now. :( I'll upload more when I can. :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

That looks like a really nice room. Nice and big!!!!

Kami