Being Mark was in the hospital, we celebrated our Christmas Day today. It was so wonderful of our families to get together today for us. We have such an amazing, supportive family.
Here are some pictures from today:
Mark with Tyler and Peyton
Peyton and I
The 4 of us
Mark and I with Samuel
The 6 grandchildren: Peter, Peyton, Chad, Samuel, Tyler and Adelaide
Peyton and Adelaide on their matching tractors my parents gave them. If you look closely, you can see their names are on there. Isn't that the cutest thing?
Mark showing his feminine side. Doesn't he look so good? He's definitely feeling better. :)
Chad and Peter opening up gifts at our house
It was a great day and we're so blessed to have our family make sure we still had a great Christmas this year. We love you guys!!
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











3 comments:
Merry Christmas guys!!!!! LOL I am so glad you got to have a family Christmas! Love the pics.
Kami
Awww, looks like so much fun!!! Cute pictures Tammy!!!
I am glad you guys ended up being able to have a Christmas together. So glad Mark is home and feeling better.
Post a Comment