Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank you!!!

Thanks so much everyone for the nice, warm welcome back! I've been busy trying to get caught up on emails and haven't been able to check blogs yet, but hopefully tomorrow! I gotta check up on everyone. :)

Thanks for the support with the ex, too. I especially loved your comment, Cindy. :) Special thanks to Kami for the e-mail.....I needed that sooooo much sweetie!! I felt horrible because as most people who know me, know I absolutely hate confrontation. But, like I told Mark, the 3 most important people in my life are God, Mark and my family. You disrespect any of those 3 and I won't take it very well.

I also talked to my therapist and, granted she was only hearing my side, she said I handled it well and she's very neutral and will let me know if I am handling it wrong. I did tell Mark's ex "bite me" which I do regret as that is totally unlike me....but my therapist was proud of me and would've loved to have heard it. She was shocked when I told her. I still feel bad, though, as I feel that was uncalled for.

For those questioning where Mark was, he was sitting in his chair just listening. Never stood up for me even though he told me I was right. That's another thing that bothered me and a whole nother therapy session for me. :( That was very hurtful as well.

Anyway, I've decided I'm done supporting/helping the boys...totally done. No more vacations. No more helping with money. Mark pays what he's court ordered to and so, that's all we're entitled to. I also pay for their health insurance out of my check so I feel I already do enough. I realize that getting married to Mark put me in a position where I would have the boys and extra expenses, but we're doing more than we have to and if my family and I are not being respected, I won't do it anymore.

I actually sent an e-mail to Pete: I hope you had fun on the vacation because that is the last one you will go on with my family. You were disrespectful to me and to my family and I am done.

But, it's true. I'm done. That's it. I'm sure I'll hear more from Mark's ex now that I've written that e-mail, but my therapist encouraged me to do it and I've had it. They need to show some respect.

Okay, so onto happy times. :) Tomorrow I'm going to start describing our vacation, 1 day at a time along with pictures!! :) Surprise, surprise. :)

And I'm going to get to check blogs!!! Yay!!!

Thanks so much guys!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I'm sorry it took something so painful to do it, but YOU GO GIRL! It's about time. Now keep it up in all aspects of your life, your medical care & tx, Marks medical care & tx. Don't let anyone bully you around.

Montana's mom said...

I am glad you wrote that e-mail! You need to stand up for yourself. Good job.

Cindy said...

BWAHAHAHAH! Tammy said "Bite Me!" Well, I think it's just fantastic and not at all horrible. It's not like you said "Bite me bitch and get the hell out of my house too!"
...........or did you?

heheheh just kidding! I know you wouldn't say that...would you? ~grin~

Jess said...

LOL at the "bite me" part!! I think you handled it very well Tammy!

Kami said...

Honey, you are always welcome!!!! Come to me anytime you need to!

Kami