Okay, not really, but when I was thinking of a title for this post, that country song came into my mind.
Thank you so much for your support the last few days. It really, really means a lot to me. (((HUGS)))
In the last couple weeks, God has really shown that He is there and also that He is in control. It’s really amazing to me.
1. One of my friends had to put her dog to sleep last Friday. I felt so bad for her and her family and I thought of them all day. They were putting the dog to sleep at 4:30. At 4:00, I was really thinking of them and at around 4:20 I said a special prayer. I saw her the other day and asked how the family was doing. She told me about that day and she said at 1:00, she had this strange sensation that someone was thinking of their family with the dog situation. She said then on the way to the vet, she drove by my house and she felt and knew I was praying for her. She said it was such a strong feeling and it gave her strength. When I asked what time it was, she said….you guessed it…..4:20.
2. Mark has been having episodes where he gets lightheaded and dizzy and his vision gets scrambled. They usually only last a minute or less than that. The doctors aren’t sure what is going on, but don’t think it’s a TIA or a stroke, but more related to his blood pressure. Anyway, Tuesday night, he had another episode, only this time, it wouldn’t go away. We were in bed. Finally after half an hour, it just stopped. Of course I didn’t sleep at all that night. Yeah, I know, I should’ve brought him in. But Mark really didn’t want to go in and at this point in his life and with everything he has been through, I respect his decisions.
The next day I ran into a friend who asked how Mark was doing. She told me that she had been doing her daily devotions the night before and she said that around 9:30 she had a strong urge to pray for Mark and I and she did. She told me it was the strangest feeling. I told her it wasn’t so strange and explained what happened. And, yeah, you guessed it again, it was about 9:30 when the episode stopped.
3. A friend told me of an IVF study using donor eggs. I immediately called the clinic. The one who was in charge of it was out of the office for the day so I left a message. I knew if it was meant to be, it would happen. I never got a call back. I know you guys are saying “Try again! Don’t just give up!”, but when I called, I knew if it was meant to be, they would call back and with all that we’re dealing with right now, I want God in control and I know He would have them call me if it was meant to be.
There was also another situation that I can’t go into detail on this blog, but God has shown me that now is not the time for a baby.
BUT, that doesn’t mean we aren’t still trying. We definitely are. I still look for studies, still searching. But I’m putting it more in God’s hands. I want Him to show the way. The amazing thing is that I checked on our baby fund yesterday and I was amazed at how much was in there. It was all money we had put in there, but it sure adds up fast. So, I know God has plans for us for a baby. There’s no doubt in my mind about that. I do feel that He’s telling me not to give up and to keep trying, but right now is not the time.
He has good plans for me. He’s always there and He’s shown that to me this week. And with all we’ve been through with Mark, I’ve needed to know that He was there. I know those situations were not coincidences. I was meant to experience each and every one of them.
God is so good.
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











10 comments:
I love to hear stories like this...when you know without a shadow of doubt that God is in control. How amazing!
God works in mysterious ways. I'm so happy you have been able to see the signs He is giving you!
I have a story for you. My mom and stepdad are divorced but they still talk. Well my stepdad, who lived in Michigan at the time, was having some terrible back pains that were preventing him from sleeping, standing, and sitting. My mom, who lived in Florida at the time, started praying for him to get better. The next day he called her to tell her about what happened to him the night before. This is what he said - "Last night, I was standing up and had the worst back pain yet. All of a sudden my body went stiff and I felt this warm/cooling sensation run through my body. Next thing you know, my back pain was gone!"
My mom's prayers were answered and yours will be too! Keep the faith... in God's time and no other time than that... you will get your baby.
What a great outlook honey. And so very true!
Email me if you need to talk about the other issue you didn't post about. I'm here if you need me!
Love you,
Kami
God is not just good Tammy God is great!!! He will show you the way. Keep the faith.
Great outlook!! Try to keep staying so positive. Prayers coming your way;) ((HUGS))
Awww Tammy. I thought a lot about you yesterday. You are such a great person.
God is listening to your prayers and he has some huge secret plan in the works for you. I KNOW it.
By the way, thanks for the comments on my recipe blog. I been slacking on it so I think Ive lost readers.
God bless in all way!
Awww, that's a wonderful outlook on it Tammy!(HUGS!!)
Tammy,
What a wonderful post. God truly is Great!!!! You have reminded me how powerful prayer is and that there is a greater plan for all of us.
xo
Post a Comment