First of all, head over to Rachel and wish her a happy birthday! She's a very special friend of mine and she's got a heart of gold. I hope she has a great birthday. Happy birthday, Rach! I love ya!
I realized that I wasn't too informative about our TTC efforts in the last post and I wanted to let everyone know what was going on.
I decided I was tired of not doing anything and not really knowing what to do. I wanted to do SOMETHING at least. I've been checking out studies all the time, just in case and I've been checking out clinics with donor embryo waiting lists to see how long of a list they are. All of them seem to be the same...a couple years and you have to be an established patient.
With Mark's health and my work situation, we've decided that traveling just isn't a real good idea right now. Technically, with our trip in February, my "unplanned" PTO is such that if they really wanted to get rid of me, they could. So, I don't want to give them another reason to let me go. So, we've decided traveling just isn't going to work for us.
So, in order to get on the list at our clinic, we need to see the psychologist (the same one who made me cry last fall :(). After we see her, we will be on the list. We were kind of putting this on the back burner as I really didn't want to see her, plus our clinic seems to be twice as expensive for frozen transfers as others. But, now, we've decided to go ahead and at least get on the list. Then I will feel better at least knowing we're doing something.
And who knows what will happen in the next couple years. Maybe I'll win the lottery and we can do as many IVF cycles as we want....okay, so I have to buy a ticket in order for that to happen. Anything can happen and it can happen so fast. But, this way we will at least know we're doing something.
So, we see the psychologist on June 6. Then once she gets the report to the doctor, we'll be able to get on the list. :) I hope God provides for us sooner rather than later, but I know it's in His hands and I trust Him.
So, there ya go. :) We would appreciate any and all prayers. Thank you!
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











11 comments:
i have been trying to catc up on my reading. Been missing hear about you! Glad to hear that you all are still moving forward, and everyone is healthy right now. You have been in my thoughts and I will pray for you as you go see that nasty psychologist!!
I think that it is great that you are at least being put on a list. Ya never know how fast time flies, and before you know it, you will be going in for your turn!!! :) Good Luck with everything, and try to not let that crazy lady get to ya! :)
You got my prayers hun!
I think getting on that list is better than not doing anything at all.
Anything can happen at anytime. Only God knows when its the right time.
Your so strong Tammy. No wonder he is putting you though this.
sounds like you have a good plan. i would dread seeing someone who made me upset too, but you can do it. itll be worth it to get your name on that list!!
Good luck honey!! ((HUGS))
I think it is a good idea to get on the list. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. xx
I hope this time she's not as mean. Good luck with getting on your docs list. I know I have looked around too and most clinics of course want you to be their patient. Understandable but frustrating none the less.
Awww, Good Luck Tammy!!! I also hope she's more nicer to you!! I'm glad you'll be put on the list! :)
I am so glad you are on the list.. that is a big start!!!
Aw, I hope the psychologist is better this time around! GL with the embie list...may your wait be short and your embies be sticky! =)
Post a Comment