This is me and my great-niece, Draven. She is the most precious, beautiful, good baby I've ever seen and Mark and I love her so much.
If I could have 10 of her, I would.
Birthday Fun
4 years ago
This is me and my great-niece, Draven. She is the most precious, beautiful, good baby I've ever seen and Mark and I love her so much.
If I could have 10 of her, I would.
Crazy ramblings by
twondra
at
2:04 PM
10 comments:
She is so content and relaxed sleeping on you.
That suits you well honey! She is adorable
Kami
Awwwwwwww she is so cute! What a sweet picture!
How cute is that.
Tammy you look so RIGHT with a little one sleeping on your chest. So peaceful....
She is adorable, great picture!
Awww, so precious!!! this picture is so sweet! :)
What a smile on you as you hold that angel!
She is precious!
Oh and you look like a natural!
Post a Comment