Thursday, May 14, 2009

Memory quilts





I wanted to upload some pictures of the latest memory quilts we have done. Thanks so much to Chocodaisy for letting me share hers. :)

My mom and I LOVE doing these for people. It's been so much fun to hang out with my mom and earn a little money for our peanut fund. We're almost to the point that if we got on the embryo donor list and received embryos, we would be able to do a frozen transfer! It's so exciting! And it's thanks to soooooo many people who have ordered memory quilts or blankets, so THANK YOU! It truly means a lot!

I also have kids blankets available now and new designs of baby blankets. :)

If you would like to know more about the memory quilts and the blankets, see our other blog: Wondra Peanut Fund

Thank you so much for the support you guys! It's so nice. Our baby will definitely be shared amongst so many wonderful people. :) (((HUGS)))

10 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so cool

Angelwingsbaby said...

Those are wonderful.How have you been I have missed talking to you!!

Jennifer said...

Love the quilts! They are really cute

Jess said...

Awww, I love it!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

beautiful! i think its wondra-ful (hehe) you are getting money for your peanut by making such a special gift for people.

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful. I love the one with the black and white pictures. Mine is hanging on our wall near our bedroom. I see it many times a day walking to ours or Kayla's room. I love it.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I love them, they are so beautiful!

Montana's mom said...

I still want one!! Sorry I have been pretty busy with life but I will have some time to look for pics now that school is out for the semester. I also wouldn't mind having one of the kid blankets--I love cars even though I have a girl I may have to get that one! Can you do it with a pink backing instead of blue maybe?? E-mail me or post on the blog what I need to do with the pictures.

Unknown said...

These quilts ARE wondra-ful! There is love in every stitch.

My dad loves his quilt of his earlier life with his parents, before his mother passed when I was a baby. My nephew loves his quilt of baby pictures of his dad (my brother), who was killed when he was a little guy.

They both didn't know what to say, really, when they received their surprise packages from WI. Then each of them called me and neither could stop talking about seeing some of those pictures for the first time and how they had already hung their quilts up! They both admired the colors (Mark does a great job of color selection) and the fine handwork.

You have made some broken hearts heal a little bit. My Dad said he thinks he is now ready to look at family photos! My life is a bit easier bc now I know what I am getting everyone for Christmas.

I am ordering 4 more this week. It has healed my heart some, too, to keep going through the photos and selecting them. I hope our small contribution brings your Peanut to you so your heart can heal too!

Love, Chocodaisy

Unknown said...

I love the quilts... and I still want to get one... I just haven't got around to doing it yet :)