Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just a quickie.....

Hmmm....I say that to Mark all the time. :) Just kidding!

I've been really busy with our garage sale and stuff that I haven't been able to blog or check up on others too much....so sorry!!!! I have been thinking of you all and checking up on people. :)

I want to send congrats over to Ashley, who just got her BFP!!!!, to Kami, who had AWESOME embies for her transfer!, to onemorebaby, with the addition of her two kids :)

Special prayers to Tiffany, who is on bedrest and having problems with her pregnancy, Megan, who has had some bleeding and a threatened abortion.

And good luck to Amber, who just underwent a transfer!!

We had another scary episode with Mark yesterday. :( He went out for a little walk with Tyler during the garage sale. It was only a couple blocks. Tyler came back before Mark and I asked him where Mark was to which he said he was still coming. I saw Mark coming a few minutes later clutching his chest. I ran out to him and all he said was "Chest and jaw pain. Need nitro". So, I ran into the house, grabbed his nitros, and got him sitting. The nitro took the pain away very quickly, thank goodness. He was so wiped out afterwards and still having some neck pain.

Apparently he would have told Tyler to run and get me, but Tyler was already running way ahead and he was in so much pain he couldn't yell after him. Tyler did get a talking to about running ahead and not being with an adult, especially on the road.

He said it was almost like his heart attack, but not quite that much pain, but very close.

It was so scary. I feel so bad for Mark. It seems he just can't catch a break. :( It gets me really down and nervous sometimes.

7 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Awww, thanks for the shout-out, sweetie! It means the world to me! I may have some more exciting news next week...

Man, so rough for Mark. I am so sorry. I can't imagine what is like for either one of you, but I know you are both so blessed to have each other. I will send out a prayer that he feels better and can "catch a break". : ) Hugs and love...

Ashley said...

Thanks for mentioning me...I need all the prayers I can get;) I'm sorry that happen to Mark!! I hope he is feeling better. ((HUGS))

Kate said...

Hope Mark gets better soon- but so glad he was close to home and Tyler came home without Mark- so you knew something was up. Sounds like Mark needs to have an adult with him just in case.

You have a lot on your plate right now Tammy- I wish I was closer to help out. I love garage sales too. Did you do well?

Alana said...

Wow! What a scary situation for Mark. Glad you were able to get him the Nitros quickly.

*ICLW*

Tiffany said...

Thanks Tammy! I pray for you and Mark often.

Angelwingsbaby said...

Thank you so much of thinking of us, we continue to pray for mark everyday.((HUGS))

Kami said...

Oh honey, that is so scary!!! You are such a strong woman. I would of been screaming in the front yard, scaring all of the potential buyers. For real! I would of freaked out! Thank goodness you were there!

Thank you for thinking of me. You are so wonderful!

Kami