Here is what happens when you try to get 4 kids to pose for a picture...
"Okay kids, let's get together and take a picture, okay?"
"Ready! Everybody look! And smile!"
"Okay, guys, that wasn't a good one."
"Were any of them looking at the camera?"
"Nope. And Sam's crying. We gotta cheer him up."
"All right! Sam's better. We'll try this again. And smile!"
"Was that one better?"
"Well, Sam's not crying and Tyler's looking at the camera, but Adelaide was looking at Sam and I don't know what Peyton was doing."
"Adelaide, you gotta look at the camera, okay, sweetie?"
"Let's try this again. Okay, ready? And smile!"
"How was that one?"
"Well, we got Adelaide looking at the camera now, but Peyton's counting her eggs."
"Peyton, honey, we need you to look at the camera right now. We can count your eggs later, okay?"
"Okay, kids! We're going to try this again! You guys ready? And smile!"
"Adelaide was looking at Sam again, wasn't she?"
"Yep. But, hey, we got Peyton looking at the camera now!"
"Should we try one more?"
"Yeah. Okay kids, just one more! Then I promise we'll be done. I know this is getting really old."
"Yes, Peyton, we know you have to go potty. You can right after this one, okay? Ready kids? And smile!"
"Were any kids looking at the camera?"
"Nah, but at least they were all looking up!"
"Cool. We'll take that. :)"
I love taking pictures of the kids. :)
I also wanted to share this. A few days ago, we had gone out to eat with Mark's oldest boy. He graduates in a month from a tech school for auto mechanics. He was talking about graduation and how in his field, he is never really done with schooling as he constantly has to keep going to classes and learning new things.
Mark was taken back by that. "Wow. Things sure have changed. In my day----"
"You just hooked the horse up to the buggy?"
I couldn't resist. I just had to say it. :) Luckily, Mark has a good sense of humor and we all had a good laugh over it.
And I would like to say:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE! To those who are blessed to have children on earth, to those blessed to have angels in heaven and to those who are mothers in their hearts and just waiting for their miracle.
I hope it's a special day for you all. (((HUGS)))
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











12 comments:
And a hug for you...
Love those pictures!!
ahh taking pictures of several kids at once we had the same problem at easter with my 2 nieces and my boys.I just gave up lol because they were getting more unhappy the longer we tried. Hope everything is going good for you hun.We have continued to pray for mark daily I hope he is doing a lot better.((HUGS))
How cute are the photos. Of course, your commentary makes them all the better.
Thoughts for you tomorrow.
So cute!! ((HUGS))
Great pictures! Happy Mother's Day to you, too... because your friend had it right. I wish your babies were here to celebrate with you...Hugs and love...
LOL, I think you need to use photoshop! they are beautiful, even when not cooperating!
How funny. The pics are great. I also love the comment about the horse and buggy. Hugs to you.
Very cute, and big hugs for you today.
Lots of ((HUGS))to you!!!
and the pictures are really cute!!! :)
LOL, cute post Tammy!
Happy Mother's Day to YOU, too, my dear friend. You have the beautiful heart of a mother and I know that you are an amazing aunt! :)
Thank you for the precious email. It was incredibly special. Thought of you today, too. ((BIG HUGS))
what a fun post. made me smile, thats for sure. =)
I love all those pictures... that is heeeelarious!
Post a Comment