Thank you all SOOOO much for your comments, thoughts, emails and prayers. It means so much.
Mark was admitted earlier this morning. I talked to Mark's doctor who told us to just go to the Med/Surg....bypass the ER and clinic, so that's what we did. Sad when they know him that well that we can do that. :( They gave him some antianxiety medication to help him sleep so he's been resting now. He still can't keep anything down but at least he can sleep through this.
I just came home real quick to let our dog out and clean up a little and I'm heading back down. But I wanted to update you guys and thank you so much for the prayers. I'll get back on later when I can, but I wanted to thank you all soooo much. It means alot.
(((HUGS)))
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











6 comments:
Oh honey, I am praying! I hope he is better and home soon! Lots of love, prayers and HUGS!
I will be praying that this passes quickly and that you are both back home again soon!
We will pray for mark, hun.((BIG HUGS))
As always, your in my prayers. Mark will get better. He is so strong.
Hope he's feeling better soon and home from the hospital.
sending hugs your way!!!!!
Post a Comment