Friday, April 17, 2009

Prayers for Mark please

I'm writing this now as I'm sure Mark will be admitted and I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to e-mail.

Mark is pretty sick. It came on so suddenly. Wednesday night, he was fine, at the Awana derby, watching the kids and having a good time. Thursday morning, he woke up very sick, throwing up and not able to keep his pills down at all. Plus, his nerve pain was acting up and he was in severe pain and screaming because it hurt so bad. He said it was like his ankles were broken. Poor guy. It was hard to hear him screaming.

He thought he was feeling better yesterday afternoon, but then was sick all night and it was a really rough night. So, we have an appointment today and I'm 100% sure he'll be admitted.

I'm sure it's just his gastroparesis acting up again and chances are he'll be fine and back home in a week. The scary thing is that when his gastroparesis is acting up, he can't keep his pills down and there is a risk of rejecting the kidney. He gets really scared about that and that's his main concern.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. If you don't hear back from me, you will know he was admitted and I will keep you updated when I can.

Thank you so much!

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh sweetie. I hated reading your post because I know how worried you are. I am thinking of you and praying really hard that Mark (and you) will be Ok. Hang in there and know that we are thinking of you.
Caroline xx

Jill said...

Praying for Mark!!

Amber said...

So scary...praying for him now!

Anonymous said...

Lots of love & prayers

just me, dawn said...

praying for you guys!

Ashley said...

Sending some prayers your way!!

Kate said...

I was afraid of this when I read your post yesterday.

I hope he feels better soon- get some fluids on board and anti nausia drugs and I pray for a quick recovery.

Hugs to you both.

The Pifer's said...

He is def. in my prayers sweetie!!! Saying a special prayer for him right now! Love ya!

2momswithaplan said...

Sending my prayers up!

Tiffany said...

Oh Tammy. Bad news not allowed! Praying for you and Mark right now and I will continue to pray. My Mom LOVED the blanket! We showed it off to everyone at her birthday party. Speaking of Birthday... yours is coming soon. I sure hope Mark is better soon. Please fill us in as soon as you can.

Kathryn said...

We're praying for you all the way from Paris! I know that you both worry so much when Mark is sick, we'll hold some worry for you so that you can focus on taking care of Mark and getting him better and home!

elephantscanremember said...

I am praying for you both. I am sorry you're going through this. (Hugs)

A said...

I'm so sorry to read this. I'm praying for you both!!