Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog award

I got a blog award!

Thank you so much Brittney!!



The rules are simple - just give 7 fun facts about you and then nominate 7 people for the beautiful blogger award.

1. When we wanted to get a dog, I wanted a house-trained, young, short-haired dog. Mark picked out Eddie, who was not house-trained, was 8 years old and had long hair, but he was the only dog not barking and we didn't want a barker. Now, I wouldn't give up Eddie for the world.

2. I still have our Christmas cards taped on the wall, mostly because I'm lazy to take them off. I'm hoping they'll fall off the wall soon.

3. I can't keep plants alive. I've even killed a fake plant. Yes, believe it or not, it is possible.

4. I've been told I have a Wisconsin accent which to this day, I haven't a clue what exactly that is.

5. I would love to meet Sarah Palin.

6. I love the ABC Fa.mily show "Make It or Bre.ak It".

7. My blog time is very important to me and it's important to me to show support. I love you guys and I love being there for you guys.


I'm nominating the following:

A Look Into My Life (who makes awesome jewelry...you gotta check it out!)

Once an Infertile (a big sweetheart!)

BTW..We Did Not Just Relax (who got her BFP after going through so much! Yay!)

Team Stutts (who also just announced she's pregnant! Yay!)

An Interesting Journey (who recently raised enough for IVF! Yay!)

Baby Blueprint (and....you guessed it, recently announced their BFP! Yay!)

Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility (she recently had some big news, but for the life of me I can't remember.....it's not coming to me......okay, I'm kidding. :) She recently got her BFP after a very long battle and could use prayers this one sticks).

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Dang, I'm the only one on the list without a recent BFP. lol ;P

Thanks for the award sweetie. I will try to get to it. I appreciate it, and I love you loads!

*Big hugs*

Stacey said...

Thank you, Tammy, my friend with the Wisconsin accent. :)