I've been tagged by Trace .
The Rules:
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
FIVE WAYS BLOGGING HAS AFFECTED ME:
1. I started blogging over a year ago to talk about our struggles with infertility. Through blogging I've realized I'm not alone. Infertility is the most lonely thing. You watch your friends, family, strangers get pregnant on their first try and every stick you pee on, every temp you take, you feel so alone and like you're the only one in the world who has to go through it. Through blogging, I've realized I'm not alone and that there are people who truly understand.
2. I've made so many friends through blogging. It's been amazing to me. Many friends whom I never would have met if it hadn't been for blogging. These friends understand me and know me better than my own family and I talk to them sometimes more than my own family. Even though I've never met them in person, I care about them like my sisters.
3. Blogging is a way to get out my feelings and it's like a personal diary. I can vent and say anything I want. A great therapy for me.
4. I have met a lot of Christian ladies, too, that I otherwise wouldn't have met. Some of their blogs have such powerful messages and I learn so much just by reading their blog. I've met one friend who has dealt with infertility and also has a husband named Mark who has had a transplant....pretty cool, huh? :) I have met wonderful friends who have sick husbands who have helped me and I hope I have helped them by being there for each other in tough times.
5. I wouldn't have had the strength to go through all this alone and learn what I have. I don't know if I could've gone through this without your help and blogging has helped give me that strength. You guys give me so much strength and encouragment. Thanks guys!
I tag: Michell, Michelle, The Milk Maid, Redsoxfan, Montana's Mommy, Faith, Meg and Kris, Amy and Sharon, Cindy, Rachel, Kathryn and Heather, Steph.
Okay, so I went a little overboard on the tagging....oops. You guys don't have to do it if you don't want to. I would just love to hear how blogging has affected you. It was fun for me to think about it. :)
Anyone else who wants to do, I'd love it! :)
Birthday Fun
4 years ago











4 comments:
Lots of fun reasons to blog.
I have enjoyed reading your ramblings.
thanks for thinking of me, i will get on it....
okay (some hours later)...*poof* task completed, come see.
I will get to this soon.. I promise!
Post a Comment